Add a textbox to template column during runtime

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by Hai Nguyen, Jan 17, 2004.

  1. Hai Nguyen

    Hai Nguyen Guest

    I want to add a text box into a template column during runtime. I can add a
    boundcolumn but not with template column. I allow user to type in something
    in the textbox in the datagrid. I wanna know if it's possible

    public void AddNewColumn(DataGrid grid,string headerName)

    {

    TemplateColumn bc = new TemplateColumn();

    ................ something here

    grid.Columns.Add(bc);

    }

    Thanks