    Any suggestion?

    Best rgds,
    Gosiek
    Gosiek, Sep 8, 2005

  2. Alexandre Jaquet, Sep 8, 2005

  3. Gosiek wrote:
    > Does anyone know if it is possible to use a font in a website that is
    > not installed on the viewers computer?

    Yes, google "download font from website" (google the groups) And you
    will be rewarded with the understanding of why you probably don't want
    to do it, and the knowledge to do it anyway...

    --
    -=tn=-
    Travis Newbury, Sep 8, 2005
  4. Gosiek

    Rincewind Guest

    On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 09:54:55 +0200, Gosiek wrote:

    > Hello everyone,
    >
    > Does anyone know if it is possible to use a font in a website that is
    > not installed on the viewers computer?
    > I tried to use css:
    >
    > @font-face {
    > font-family:Madison;
    > src: url("madison.ttf"), format "truetype";
    > }
    >
    > but it did work.
    > Any suggestion?
    >
    > Best rgds,
    > Gosiek

    Search the previous threads on this site, it's come up at least three times
    in the last month.
    Rincewind, Sep 8, 2005
  5. Gosiek

    Guest

    Gosiek wrote:

    > Does anyone know if it is possible to use a font in a website that is
    > not installed on the viewers computer?

    I think this is really hard. Even harder than using
    http://groups.google.com to search for the innumerable recent threads
    on the same subject.
    , Sep 8, 2005
  6. Blinky the Shark, Sep 8, 2005
  7. Gosiek

    Rincewind Guest

    On 8 Sep 2005 17:54:29 GMT, Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > Rincewind wrote:
    >
    >> Search the previous threads on this site, it's come up at least three times
    >> in the last month.

    > What "site" is that?

    Oops :-( meant to say this group.
    Rincewind, Sep 8, 2005