add new row to gridview with totals

Mike

On my gridview I need to a add a new row that will have totals of a previous
rows. It will be something like this

row1 1 2 3 4 9 10
11
row2 5 6 7 8 12 13
14
Total Row cell[1] + cell[6] | cell[2] + cell[7] | cell[3] + cell[8]
row4 15 16 17 18 19 20
21

and so one, Is this possible to accomplish and if so how would one do
something like this?

Eliyahu Goldin

If you are with VS2008, use new ListView control that lets you use an item
template. Make an item template out of 2 rows, one for the cells and another
for the totals. In the ItemDataBound event calculate the totals and control
the total row visibility.

If you are with VS2005 or 2003, use a repeater.

--
Eliyahu Goldin,
Software Developer

Mike

I'm using 2005 and I have the app completed. The users decided to show a
calculation field after the fact.
There is no way in the gridview to get the cell values, calculate them, then
add a new row with that total?