    during a postback?

    Thanks,

    Craig Buchanan
    Craig Buchanan, Feb 12, 2004

  2. Craig Buchanan

    bruce barker Guest

    depends on what you attach them to.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Feb 12, 2004

  3. Craig Buchanan

    Felbrigg Guest

    I suspect they will fire every time the page postsback unless you protect
    them using IsPostBack

    Felbrigg, Feb 12, 2004
  4. If you're asking if the Event Handler Method that it refers to will fire
    during a PostBack, the answer is, it will fire if it is added correctly
    during the PostBack, and if a client-side event has triggered it. An Event
    Handler could not fire if there is no PostBack, because the only time this
    occurs is when the Page is first loaded into the browser, and therefore, no
    client-side events have occurred. A client-side event triggers a PostBack.

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer

    Kevin Spencer, Feb 12, 2004