Adding a png with transparent background to a Image button

KrippZ

Hello !
I need some help with transparent png:s on my site. Currently i'm using
the
FILTER:pROGID:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.AlphaImageLoader(src='"+url+"',sizingMethod='scale')
method in a htc app I found on the net , this workson all of my images
except for Image buttons. none of the imagebuttons render correctly
even if I apply the filter directly on the imagebutton element.

I'm clueless here :(

Cheers!
/KrippZ

Bruno Alexandre

use GIF...

FILTER properties are only valid for IE... do you really wanna build a web
site only valid for 1 unique Browser???

KrippZ

Thx for the reply :)

I solved my issues, gifs are nice but far to lacking in design. I ve
tested the site in FF, Opera and IE(6.0 ->7.0 beta2) and it works.

Cheers
/KrippZ

Bruno Alexandre skrev:

Nik Coughlin

Thx for the reply :)

I solved my issues, gifs are nice but far to lacking in design. I ve
tested the site in FF, Opera and IE(6.0 ->7.0 beta2) and it works.

How did you solve the problem?

KrippZ

Oh I used the filter htc but I call it on element level and i did
modify it so it handles the INPUT tag, (which the asp:imagebutton is).