    Cheers!
    /KrippZ

    , Jun 19, 2006

  2. use GIF...

    FILTER properties are only valid for IE... do you really wanna build a web
    site only valid for 1 unique Browser???

    --

    Bruno Alexandre
    (a Portuguese in Københanv, Danmark)

    <> escreveu na mensagem

    Bruno Alexandre, Jun 19, 2006

    Thx for the reply :)

    I solved my issues, gifs are nice but far to lacking in design. I ve
    tested the site in FF, Opera and IE(6.0 ->7.0 beta2) and it works.

    Cheers
    /KrippZ

    Bruno Alexandre skrev:

    > use GIF...
    >
    > FILTER properties are only valid for IE... do you really wanna build a web
    > site only valid for 1 unique Browser???
    >
    > --
    >
    > Bruno Alexandre
    > (a Portuguese in Københanv, Danmark)
    >

    > <> escreveu na mensagem
    > > Hello !
    > > I need some help with transparent png:s on my site. Currently i'm using
    > > the
    > > FILTER:pROGID:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.AlphaImageLoader(src='"+url+"',sizingMethod='scale')
    > > method in a htc app I found on the net , this workson all of my images
    > > except for Image buttons. none of the imagebuttons render correctly
    > > even if I apply the filter directly on the imagebutton element.
    > >
    > > I'm clueless here :(
    > >
    > > Cheers!
    > > /KrippZ

    , Jun 19, 2006
  4. Nik Coughlin Guest

    wrote:
    > Thx for the reply :)
    >
    > I solved my issues, gifs are nice but far to lacking in design. I ve
    > tested the site in FF, Opera and IE(6.0 ->7.0 beta2) and it works.

    How did you solve the problem?

    Nik Coughlin, Jun 20, 2006

    Oh I used the filter htc but I call it on element level and i did
    modify it so it handles the INPUT tag, (which the asp:imagebutton is).

    Nik Coughlin skrev:

    > wrote:
    > > Thx for the reply :)
    > >
    > > I solved my issues, gifs are nice but far to lacking in design. I ve
    > > tested the site in FF, Opera and IE(6.0 ->7.0 beta2) and it works.

    > How did you solve the problem?

    , Jun 20, 2006