Adding classes to modules at runtime from outside that module

frambooz

Hey guys,

In Python, is it possible to add classes to a module at run-time?

Say I have a module foo and a module bar. Foo has class A and B, and
bar has class C. I want to add class C to foo so I can access it as
foo.C, but i want to do it without modifying foo's source.

Is this at all possible?

Thanks much.

` Rogier van Etten

Andrew Warkentin

In Python, is it possible to add classes to a module at run-time?

Say I have a module foo and a module bar. Foo has class A and B, and
bar has class C. I want to add class C to foo so I can access it as
foo.C, but i want to do it without modifying foo's source.

Is this at all possible?
Yes.

You would do something like

import foo