Adding controls dynamically

light of mind. heavy of belly

Hi

I am adding a composite control in the Page_Load of the owning page. However
at PreRender of the dynamic control, none it's constituant controls have
been instantiated.

Any ideas??

Thanks

light of mind. heavy of belly

Follow up [may be relevant]

When I right click-Go to definition I go to to a class definition which
looks very like an interface (below) and the filename is appended with [from
metadata]

using System;

using System.Web;

using System.Web.Profile;

using System.Web.UI;

using System.Web.UI.WebControls;

public class EnquiryDetailControl : UserControl

{

protected TextBox TextBox;

public EnquiryDetailControl();

protected HttpApplication ApplicationInstance { get; }

public string EnquiryText { set; }

protected DefaultProfile Profile { get; }

protected override void OnPreRender(EventArgs e);

protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e);

}