adding data to ASPNETDB.MDF

Seb

As of now I have added a few pieces of data to my profile through
web.config. More specifically

<profile enabled="true">
<properties>
<add name="Height" type="Int16"/>
<add name="BirthDate" type="System.DateTime"/>
</properties>
</profile>

How would I go about retrieving all users who are above 180 cm or all
the users who have birthday today?
I'm unsure about how to work with this on a global level and not just
for an individual user.
Is there a way to have this data magically appear as columns in my
aspnet_User table? because that way it would be simple enough.

Another issue is when I want relational data such as weight associated
with a date? For the sake of normalization I have now manually added a
new table containing user id, weight and data columns. But is this
best practice? And what are the alternatives...

best regards