    I can add the controls, with the area sizing dynamically.

    Hope you can suggest some options.

    Tim
    Tim Marsden, Feb 25, 2004

  2. > I know I can add them to the form controls collection, but I need to
    have
    > control on where they are placed. For example I would like a page header

    and
    > footer, menu on the left, text on the right and an area in the middle

    where
    > I can add the controls, with the area sizing dynamically.

    Tim, you can use a PlaceHolder control to specify where, precisely, the
    dynamically added controls will appear. Check out this article:

    Dynamic Controls in ASP.NET

    Happy Programming!

    --

    Scott Mitchell

    http://www.4GuysFromRolla.com
    http://www.ASPFAQs.com
    http://www.ASPMessageboard.com

    Scott Mitchell [MVP], Feb 25, 2004

  3. Thanks for Scott 're reply and the informative suggestions provided.

    Hi Tim,

    I've noticed that you've also posted another thread in the ASP.NET queue
    and I've also replied you in that one.
    Please have a check and also feel free to post there if you have any
    questions or need any help.

    Regards,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Support