Adding hidden image file data

JJ

I want to somehow add a flag/bit to an image file when I've added a
watermark (so I don't add another one). Is there some way of accessing the
image file and setting some sort of flag? The image would be in jpeg format.

Thanks in advance
JJ

JJ

Thanks Munna.

Making it read only would cause other issues for my application.

I remember reading something about certain image file attribute values you
can set with some images formats - but I cannot remember where I read it.
This would suit my needs. Does anyone know how you go about setting these
attributes?
The attributes can be things like exposure setting, etc and are used by some
cameras.

?