    i cant open any project in ASP.Net and neither can a create a new one

    Regards
    Ishan

    Ishan Bhalla, Jul 20, 2005

  2. Try posting details, like what "cant" means, in an appropriate
    microsoft.public.vstudio.* group.

    Ray at home

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Jul 20, 2005

  3. Ishan Bhalla wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > i cant open any project in ASP.Net and neither can a create a new one

    Post some details in
    microsoft.public.vsnet.general

    This is a classic asp newsgroup so you are less likely to find help with
    ..Net issues here than you are in one of the groups with "dotnet" in their
    names.

    Bob Barrows
    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET