    Is their anyway to place 2 or more tables alongside each
    other? I'm using Dreamweaver but also have access to
    Coffeecup if that makes a difference.

    The Doctor, Oct 21, 2006

  2. The Doctor

    Ben C Guest

    On 2006-10-21, The Doctor <> wrote:
    > Is their anyway to place 2 or more tables alongside each
    > other? I'm using Dreamweaver but also have access to
    > Coffeecup if that makes a difference.

    display: inline-table, but I'm not sure that's widely supported.
    Otherwise you can absolutely position the tables or put them inside
    floats.

    There may also be a way to do it with deprecated HTML properties, but
    CSS is preferred.

    Ben C, Oct 21, 2006

  3. The Doctor wrote:
    > Is their anyway to place 2 or more tables alongside each
    > other? I'm using Dreamweaver but also have access to
    > Coffeecup if that makes a difference.

    Use CSS in your stylesheet, set a width for your tables and float them,
    usually to the left. Space with margin.

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan