Admission Control For WLAN (DHCP, Service Controller) ?

irvine4ever84

I have a notepad,which having a data store into it and then overwrite
by a new data every 1 second constantly.
I want to read the data (which is the total bandwidth usage of my
whole WLAN)which changing every 1 second.
From here,I want to use the data to do an admission control of the
LAN.
This is basically how is the idea:
1) Read the BW data.
2) Set a Bandwidth limit as reference level (eg: 1000000 Mbps)
3) Compare the BW data I read to the BW limit, if exceed the limit,I
want to Pause my window DHCP service,So that client go into my LAN.
4) If the BW going below the BW limit, the DHCP service have to
automatically Continue again.

Anyone can help me on that? What programming language is more suitable
to use? In this case,I using Window XP as my platform. As I do some
research, I realize there is a API call "service controller" can be
use n this case. I am not sure on it and I don't how to deal with the
API.

Thousands of appreciate enclosed here for those who willing to help
me!!

Victor Bazarov

[..]
I want to read the data (which is the total bandwidth usage of my
whole WLAN)which changing every 1 second.
[..]

Anyone can help me on that? What programming language is more suitable
to use? In this case,I using Window XP as my platform. [..]

Please post your OS-specific inquiries to the newsgroup that caters to
your OS. It's not that we can't take our share of OT posts, but you
would actually get your questions answered properly *there*, not here.