Agile Software Engineer - Java based Development Software Team

Discussion in 'Java' started by T-bird4real, Nov 1, 2006.

  1. T-bird4real

    T-bird4real Guest

    Over 100K Plus - DOE
    Location: Boston, MA ( North I-95 )

    An exciting and highly exceptional software development company is
    looking for a Software Engineer to add to their development team. This
    is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a hands-on
    development position in an Agile environment. Our client's Agile
    platform's unique virtualization software dynamically allocates and
    repurposes servers to all real-time applications. With its integrated
    system of diskless processing resources and virtualization software, it
    has set a new standard for simplicity and business value in an
    enterprise-wide distributive environment, reducing complexity,
    increasing agility, improving availability and lowering TCO.

    Responsibilities:

    Our Client is seeking a software engineer to work with a highly
    motivated team of engineers in the development of Client's Java
    based blade server management software .
    The successful candidate should have knowledge of Java packages and
    APIs as well as an understanding of Object Oriented design and
    methodologies. Experience in Linux is a desirable plus. A background
    with high availability application is also a bonus.

    This candidate must be able to design, develop, and test areas of the
    code base in an independent fashion. The candidate will be responsible
    for designing solutions to product requirements, writing functional and
    technical specifications, implementing code, documenting and writing
    test cases, and performing system integration.

    The ideal candidate will be familiar with the software lifecycle
    process for enterprise level software and have the requisite attention
    to quality, documentation, and detail to implement it successfully.

    Skills Required:
    · BSEE, BSCS or equivalent software development experience
    · 1-3+ years of software development experience
    · 1-3+ years of Java experience (Java APIs including RMI, JDMK, JMX,
    JSP and XML)
    · Experience with object-oriented software design and development
    methodologies
    · Excellent verbal and written communication skills
    · Excellent team work and multi-tasking ability

    If you would like to learn more for yourself, pop me an email
    back with a resume attached as a Word Doc. I'll follow up with you
    personally,
    if there is a good match. Preferential treatment will be given to
    candidates that
    apply on-line at
    http://www.talentsecure.com/grafton/candidatesignup.aspx

    Thank you and I look forward to your reply.

    Tom Birdsell
    Executive Recruiter
    Grafton Executive Search

    913-327-7075 x 212