AJA Documentation

Timbo

Hi All,

Can anyone provide me with a link for some AJAX documentation, I want to
start using the panel animation extender, but need to know what effects are
available and how it works.

TIA

Tim

Nathan Sokalski

Take a look at the following:

http://www.asp.net/ajax/ajaxcontroltoolkit/samples/

This page contains examples, a description, and a list of properties for
each control in the AjaxControlToolkit (and sometimes other things for
certain controls). I have found it to be the best online resource for the
ACT because it has all the controls in one place and is very
straightforward. Good Luck!