AJAX 1.0 Beta 2.0 - UpdatePanel & UpdateProgress

Mikael Syska

Hey,

I have this: http://syska.dk/upload/isi-16.png where the button click
event and the treeview selected index changed event are hookedup to the
update panel ... this works great. But it can take some time do update,
so I wanted to hook up a UpdateProgress, just to let the client know
that its loading. But it does not activate the updateprogress panel ... :-(

It works if I place a button inside the UpdatePanel ... what am I doing
wrong or is this a bug? This should work right?

kind regards
Mikael Syska