Ajax doesn't work with calendar control

Guest

I applied the following Ajax code in my web page which has a calendar control
to keep my page from completely reloading everytime something was changed.

<atlas:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server"
EnablePartialRendering="true"/>
<atlas:UpdatePanel runat="server" ID="UpdatePanel1" Mode="Conditional">
<ContentTemplate>

After inserting this code, my calendar stopped working in that if I clicked
on a date, nothing would display whereas before I inserted the Ajax code I
would get a programmatic response when clicking on a calendar date. I have
used this Ajax code in other webpages with different controls. But for some
reason, it invalidates any Java script code associated with the calendar
control. Has anyone else had this problem?

raghav

Hi Parrot
This problem is coming because calendar control incorporated in 2.0 is
built using javascript. So ur javascript is giving compatibility issues
with calendar control. I also had same problem. So i decided to go for
DatePickers available in net. This calendar control is having some
drawbacks...for example if u have to choose Date of Birth as 20th
January, 1960, then u have to click back button so many times and all
the times the page will postback..So better go for javascript
datepickers available on net..If u want i can send u the javascript
calendar files.
--Raghav

raghav

Hiii Dave!!
I tried sending DatePicker on (e-mail address removed). But I
am getting message that this email id doesnot exist. So, give me
another email id. Better give yahoo or hotmail..
--Raghav

Guest

Hi Raghav;
My email address is (e-mail address removed). Sorry for the confusion.
Dave