AJAX, FileUpload and PostBackTrigger

Discussion in '.NET' started by pcman, Aug 1, 2007.

  1. pcman

    pcman

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2007
    Messages:

    I tried to "resolve" a well known problem with AJAX UpdatePanel and <asp:FileUpload> by setting <asp:postbackTrigger> for FileUpload control.

    This file upload is situated in DetailsView control.

    But when I try to compile my page and view it in browser I get an error
    message:

    A control with ID 'FileUpload1' could not be found for the trigger in UpdatePanel 'UpdatePanel1'.

    But I know well that this control exists on the page as you can see
    here

    http://phoenix.inf.upol.cz/~janecekj/page

    What I'm doing wrong?

    Thanks for advice.