    use to do so?

    Thanks in advance,

    , Jul 6, 2007

  2. On Jul 5, 8:50 pm, "" <> wrote:
    > As someone new to javascript and ajax, I want to embed it in an
    > existing php application. Any suggestion on the correct library to
    > use to do so?

    Ajax happens client side so the fact that the server is using PHP
    doesn't really make a difference when you are choosing an Ajax
    library. There are many from which to choose. Of the ones I've tried
    I'd recommend AjaxToolbox, Yahoo! UI or even mine called Fork. If you
    stay far away from Prototype and other libraries that try to make
    JavaScript like another language you'll be on the right track. I think
    that if the developers of a JavaScript library don't see what is great
    about JavaScript then they have missed the boat.

    Peter
    Peter Michaux, Jul 6, 2007