AjaxControlToolkit + IFrame

NvrBst

I have an IFrame thats inside a <cc1:TabContainer ...> ((In the
<ContentTemplate> section of it of course :) )).

The Iframe loads a new HTML (with some text added) that has <body
onload="alert(this.document.body.scrollHeight)" ...>

Whenever I load the TabContainer page "0" is what gets alerted, but if
I move the IFRAME out of the TabContainer (right above it for example)
then 33 gets alerted (33 is right). If I load the new HTML directly
then 33 gets alerted as well.

For the love of me I can't get the IFRAME to alert 33 when its inside
the TabContainer... Is this normal? Has anyone else had this problem
and was able to fix it by setting a property or something? Any help
would be greatly appresiated.

NB

NvrBst

I have an IFrame thats inside a <cc1:TabContainer ...> ((In the
<ContentTemplate> section of it of course :) )).

The Iframe loads a new HTML (with some text added) that has <body
onload="alert(this.document.body.scrollHeight)" ...>

Whenever I load the TabContainer page "0" is what gets alerted, but if
I move the IFRAME out of the TabContainer (right above it for example)
then 33 gets alerted (33 is right).  If I load the new HTML directly
then 33 gets alerted as well.

For the love of me I can't get the IFRAME to alert 33 when its inside
the TabContainer... Is this normal?  Has anyone else had this problem
and was able to fix it by setting a property or something?  Any help
would be greatly appresiated.

NB

I found the problem. If you have "ActiveTabIndex="0"" set in your
TabContainer then scrollHeight (in the <body onload...>) for the
iFrame HTML always returned 0. When I got ride of the ActiveTabIndex
then the scrollHeight started alerting the right value. Weird? :)

NB