algorithm for water marking in java

phenomena

hi
someone can tell me how we can create the water mrk in java lang.
for this which algorithm you are applying.

thanks...

Ingo R. Homann

Hi,
hi
someone can tell me how we can create the water mrk in java lang.
for this which algorithm you are applying.

What kind of data do you want to watermark? An image? Sound? The Java
source?

And where are your problems? Reading the image/sound-file? Applying the
mark? Saving the data in a certain format?

Perhaps the ImageIO-package might help you...

Ciao,
Ingo

Joshua Cranmer

Ingo said:
Hi,

What kind of data do you want to watermark? An image? Sound? The Java
source?

And where are your problems? Reading the image/sound-file? Applying the
mark? Saving the data in a certain format?

Perhaps the ImageIO-package might help you...

Ciao,
Ingo

I think the OP is indicating a (rumored) watermarking process (as in,
code security, not image). If so, I have no knowledge of any watermark
process in the default JRE unless one is using a third-party library.

Esmond Pitt

Joshua said:
I think the OP is indicating a (rumored) watermarking process (as in,
code security, not image). If so, I have no knowledge of any watermark
process in the default JRE unless one is using a third-party library.

AlphaComposite, with the watermark at 5-10%.