align text field and button

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by finecur, Feb 21, 2007.

  1. finecur

    finecur Guest

    Here is my html:

    The width of the second row (and thus the width of the table) is
    changing depending on its content. I want, however, in the first row,
    "Name" is always left aligned. The button is always right aligned.
    And
    the text filed fill all the space between them.

    I can not figure out how to do it. Can anyone help?

    Thanks,

    ff

    finecur, Feb 21, 2007