align text field and button

finecur

Here is my html:

The width of the second row (and thus the width of the table) is
changing depending on its content. I want, however, in the first row,
"Name" is always left aligned. The button is always right aligned.
And
the text filed fill all the space between them.

I can not figure out how to do it. Can anyone help?

Thanks,

ff