Align to Right

simon

I pretty new to html code and I am trying add Adsense for search to my
site on blogger. So I have been playing with the Template html code.

My desire is to have the title line and the Adsense for Search in the
same row. So basically have adsense for search on the right side
border of the site.

I tried Align but that puts it on the next line. I tried table but I
am struggling to get it to work.

Code:

<h1>
<ItemPage><a href="<$BlogURL$>"></ItemPage>
<$BlogTitle$></td>
<ItemPage></a></ItemPage>
</h1>
<!-- SiteSearch Google -->
Adsense Code.....
<!-- SiteSearch Google -->

http://simononsports.blogspot.com

John Hosking

simon said:
I pretty new to html code and I am trying add Adsense for search to my
site on blogger. So I have been playing with the Template html code.

My desire is to have the title line and the Adsense for Search in the
same row. So basically have adsense for search on the right side
border of the site.

I tried Align but that puts it on the next line. I tried table but I
am struggling to get it to work.

Code:

<h1>
<ItemPage><a href="<$BlogURL$>"></ItemPage>
<$BlogTitle$></td>
<ItemPage></a></ItemPage>
</h1>
<!-- SiteSearch Google -->
Adsense Code.....
<!-- SiteSearch Google -->

http://simononsports.blogspot.com
Hello Simon

I don't know much about Adsense, but it looks like it uses/expects
frames. Is that true? If so, you'll never get to pack it inside or (I
think) next to an inline element like your header.

You've provided something labeled "code" in your post, but I didn't find
that at the URL you provided so I'm confused.

One thing I know for sure, though, is that you can't just make up an
element like <ItemPage> in the middle of your source. HTML is not
extensible that way. (Sorry, it seems like it should be, but it's not.)

What's more, the snippet you provided is invalid anyway, because you've
got scrambled start and end tags. Your <h1> and <a> tags are inside the

HTH. GL.

Toby Inkster

John said:
One thing I know for sure, though, is that you can't just make up an
element like <ItemPage> in the middle of your source. HTML is not
extensible that way. (Sorry, it seems like it should be, but it's not.)

He said he was editing a template. I'm guessing the templating system
processes this ItemPage element and removes it before sending it to the
browser.