Aligning text with Spaces - List box

Guest

I would appreciate if some one could help me on this.

I have a list box where I would like to display Company Name and Number by
conctaening them.
For example -
Abc 1
Bii 1

While doing this I have to make sure that the values for Company Number are
alligned. The problem with the example above is, I have same no of characters
for the company name and number, in addition to it I have same no of space
characters. But still both the values are not aligned.

As this list is dynamic I can not hardocde the no of space characters to
fill the gap.
Is there any way to do it? Or I can not do it using ListBox control. I can
not go with other third party controls.

I would appreciate any help or reference to articles.

Thanks,
dinoo