    want the individual items to be a left aligned vertical list. The items are
    being centered within the radiobuttonlist. Is there a way to change this?

    Wayne
    Wayne Wengert, Nov 28, 2005

  2. Wayne post some stuff..
    It would help
    Patrick

    "Wayne Wengert" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I have an aspx page built in VWD 2005 in which I use <center></center> to
    > center the various components. One of the components is a radiobutton

    list.

    Patrick.O.Ige, Nov 28, 2005

  3. Here is that piece of code:

    <center>

    <asp:Label ID="Label1" runat="server" Font-Bold="True" Font-Size="18pt"
    Text="Help Information"></asp:Label><br />

    <asp:RadioButtonList ID="RadioButtonList1" runat="server"
    AutoPostBack="True"
    OnSelectedIndexChanged="RadioButtonList1_SelectedIndexChanged" >

    <asp:ListItem Value="Comm">Communicating with other members </asp:ListItem>

    <asp:ListItem Value="Login">How to Login</asp:ListItem>

    <asp:ListItem Value="View">How to view information about a
    nominee</asp:ListItem>

    <asp:ListItem Value="Add">How to add comments on a nominee</asp:ListItem>

    <asp:ListItem Value="Vote">How to vote</asp:ListItem>

    </asp:RadioButtonList>

    </center>

    Wayne Wengert, Nov 28, 2005