Alignment Question

Wayne Wengert

I have an aspx page built in VWD 2005 in which I use <center></center> to
center the various components. One of the components is a radiobutton list.
I do want that list to be centered on the page but within that control, I
want the individual items to be a left aligned vertical list. The items are
being centered within the radiobuttonlist. Is there a way to change this?

Wayne

Wayne Wengert

Here is that piece of code:

<center>

<asp:Label ID="Label1" runat="server" Font-Bold="True" Font-Size="18pt"
Text="Help Information"></asp:Label><br />

<asp:RadioButtonList ID="RadioButtonList1" runat="server"
AutoPostBack="True"
OnSelectedIndexChanged="RadioButtonList1_SelectedIndexChanged" >

<asp:ListItem Value="Comm">Communicating with other members </asp:ListItem>

<asp:ListItem Value="Login">How to Login</asp:ListItem>

<asp:ListItem Value="View">How to view information about a
nominee</asp:ListItem>

<asp:ListItem Value="Add">How to add comments on a nominee</asp:ListItem>

<asp:ListItem Value="Vote">How to vote</asp:ListItem>

</asp:RadioButtonList>

</center>