all professional Rubyists and Railsists - email me off-list

CD Baby

all professional Rubyists and Railsists:

Please email me, (OFF-LIST!), for job opps

Ever since I loudly announced that we're re-writing CD Baby in Rails
(http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/wlg/6286) - I've received a bunch of
emails from other companies that want to do the same, and ask me what
Ruby programmers I would recommend.

I never really acted on that - but now O'Reilly has just started
something called O'Reilly Connection: http://connection.oreilly.com

"...about finding developers to hire, or to help with projects. If
you're hiring, please post your jobs on O'Reilly Connection. If you
know people who are hiring, I hope you'll invite them to join and get
their jobs on the site."

I want to make sure the Ruby and/or Rails gang are there in this network!

Since I can invite whoever I want, I'm inviting ALL of you on this
list. (Well... everyone who wants to be invited, that is.)

So please drop me a short email ("yes please send the invite" is fine)
to (e-mail address removed) - if you want to be invited into O'Reilly
Connection.

Even if you're busy and not looking for work at this moment, I'd like
to have you in my network.

Ara.T.Howard

[...]

count me in! ;-)

kind regards.