    James Guest

    how can I have something left justified and something else right justified
    on the same line using css and not tables?

    James, Mar 24, 2006

  2. James

    Mark Parnell Guest

    Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, James <>
    declared in alt.html:

    > how can I have something left justified and something else right justified
    > on the same line using css and not tables?

    Floats.

    --
    Mark Parnell
    Thankyou blinkynet!

    Mark Parnell, Mar 24, 2006

  3. __/ [ Mark Parnell ] on Friday 24 March 2006 06:27 \__

    > Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, James <>
    > declared in alt.html:
    >
    >> how can I have something left justified and something else right justified
    >> on the same line using css and not tables?

    > Floats.

    If you provide a visual example (URL), it might be easier to suggest a
    practical solution.

    > Mark Parnell
    > Thankyou blinkynet!
    > http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html

    Ditto. I read it for the first time a few days ago. It has strong impact.

    Best wishes,

    Roy

    --
    Roy S. Schestowitz | Useless fact: 111111 X 111111 = 12345654321
    http://Schestowitz.com | SuSE Linux ¦ PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E

    Roy Schestowitz, Mar 24, 2006
  4. James wrote:

    > how can I have something left justified and something else right justified
    > on the same line using css and not tables?

    You could examine the markup and CSS on this page of mine.
    http://k75s.home.att.net/banner.html

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Mar 24, 2006
  5. James

    Toby Inkster Guest

    Toby Inkster, Mar 24, 2006
  6. James

    dorayme Guest

    In article <5n.co.uk>,
    Toby Inkster <> wrote:

    > James wrote:
    >
    > > how can I have something left justified and something else right justified
    > > on the same line using css and not tables?

    > http://examples.tobyinkster.co.uk/floatyfloaty

    btw... I liked the border idea, neither groove nor ridge and
    nicer really... And likely would be more consistent over
    browsers...

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Mar 25, 2006