Allow domain users from anywhere ...

Michal Januszczyk

What security settings should I set to achieve the
following:

Web site can be accesed by all domain users from any
computer over internet (i.e. not only from machines
plugged into the domain).

Currently I have managed to allow to grant access to all
domain users, but only when they are using machines
joined into the domain. If somebody is connecting
to the aplication from outside the domain, he is prompted
many times to enter the password (e.g 8 times..).

How to allow to access the application from any place ,
and for domain users only ?

What should be the following security settings:

<identity ....>
<authentication ...>
<authorization ...>
-security settings on Directory Security Tab of
myApplication
-any other settings.. ?

I would like that when user has already logged into the
domain, he would not have to enter his credenitials
again. (even once). Is it possible ?
(note: I can not use passport based solutions)

Thanks for any suggestions
Michal Januszczyk