    Luigi ( un italiano che vive in Svezia)
    http://www.italymap.dk/sv/italien-karta.html
    http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/rimini.html
    Luigi Donatello Asero, Jun 27, 2004

  2. Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    > What is the difference between the following external style sheets?
    > What does application/postscript mean?
    > <LINK media="print" title="The manual in postscript"
    > type="application/postscript"
    > rel="alternate"
    > href="http://someplace.com/manual/postscript.ps">

    This tag defines an alternative version of the current document. From
    the specs, "When [rel="alternate" is] used together with the media
    attribute, it implies a version designed for a different medium (or media)."

    application/postscript is the MIME type of the alternate document. See
    <ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/iana/assignments/media-types/media-types>.
    --
    Michael Wilcox, http://mikewilcox.t35.com/
    Michael Wilcox, Jun 28, 2004

  3. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Steve Pugh Guest

    "Luigi Donatello Asero" <> wrote:

    >What is the difference between the following external style sheets?

    One of them is a stylesheet, the other one is not.

    >What does application/postscript mean?
    ><LINK media="print" title="The manual in postscript"
    > type="application/postscript"
    > rel="alternate"
    > href="http://someplace.com/manual/postscript.ps">

    This is not a stylesheet. It's an alternative form of the current
    document. In this case the alternative is a postcript version intended
    for printing.

    ><link href="../sv/test1.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" media="print">

    This is a stylesheet intended to style the current document when
    printed.

    Steve

    Steve Pugh <> <http://steve.pugh.net/>
    Steve Pugh, Jun 28, 2004