    Anybody out there knows of such a FREE replacement?

    Thanks,
    Sachin Kailaje.

    Sachin Kailaje, Aug 25, 2003

  2. Sachin Kailaje

    Greg P. Guest

    "Sachin Kailaje" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    | Hi all,
    | Anybody out there knows of such a FREE replacement?

    What is tools.h++? Does it layer the C++ SL? Does it include shims, veneers,
    "bolt-ins"?

    Have you looked into boost? www.boost.org
    Have you looked into STLsoft? www.stlsoft.org

    Both libraries pretty much cover everything (except for stlsoft, which
    covers a broader range than boost). Use them together and you have a nice
    toolbox!

    Greg P., Aug 26, 2003