am I or is IE going crazy

windandwaves

Hi Gurus

I have a float div (float right), when I try to bring it a bit to the centre
with margin-right, it moves double the specified area. When I use padding,
it only does the specified distance.

The same thing does not apply to Firefox.

To see an example go to

http://www.matterhorn.co.nz/test/live.php

for the logo (the funny M), if I #mhl {padding-right: 25px;} it is all good,
but with #mhl {margin-right: 25px;} it moves 50pixels....

TIA

What is going on?

TIA