Android navigation

Joined
Sep 14, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi all!

I am working on an app that has screens that share both bottom bar (implemented eith BottomNavigationView) and a top bar. From these screens the user can open a Details screen which has it’s own top bar and it does NOT have a bottom bar. For this navigation I am using Navigation Component and one navigation graph. The approach mentioned in the android developers documentation suggest changing the visibiliy of the bottom navigation view and other views depending on the destionation, but this approach is not really scalable..so I was wondering is there another way of implementing this behaviour? I am still learning about Android development so any advice is very helful.