Animated "busy" gif with static location

Simon Wigzell

My asp page sends it's form results to another asp page which takes about 5
seconds to complete it's database work and then it sets some values in the
parent page. All working fine. What I would like to do is pop up an animated
gif I have found of an hourglass turning to indicate that it is "busy" (The
busy cursor just isn't that noticeable)

I want it to appear in the center of the browser on top of whatever happens
to be there.

I presume I will put my image inside a div and change the divs property to
invisible/visible? Anyone have any ideas on this?

Thanks!