[ANN] a place to write/put ruby tutorials to help core docs!

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Roger Pack, Nov 12, 2009.

  1. Roger Pack

    Roger Pack Guest

    I plan on announcing this more fully later, but here's my attempts at
    creating a repository for higher quality/tutorial like rdocs for the
    core.

    http://wiki.github.com/rdp/ruby_tutorials_core

    Feel free to check it out/add whatever you'd like there.

    The thought is to have a high quality collection of rdoc supplemental
    things there, then every so often convert them all to a gem [for easy ri
    access] or commit them to ruby core itself.

    I have found that having a reference like this is quite useful, and this
    is an attempt to improve ruby's documentation overall. Contributors
    welcome :)

    Thanks!
    -r

    Roger Pack, Nov 12, 2009