[ANN] ar_mailer 1.3.1 Released

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Eric Hodel, Aug 1, 2007.

  1. Eric Hodel

    Eric Hodel Guest

    ar_mailer version 1.3.1 has been released!

    * <http://seattlerb.org/ar_mailer>

    Even delivering email to the local machine may take too long when you
    have to
    send hundreds of messages. ar_mailer allows you to store messages
    into the
    database for later delivery by a separate process, ar_sendmail.

    Changes:

    # 1.3.1

    * Fix bug #12530, gmail causes SSL errors. Submitted by Kyle Maxwell
    and Alex Ostleitner.
    * Try ActionMailer::Base::server_settings then ::smtp_settings. Fixes
    bug #12516. Submitted by Alex Ostleitner.

    * <http://seattlerb.org/ar_mailer>

    Eric Hodel, Aug 1, 2007

  2. Eric Hodel

    Hasham Guest

    Re: ar_mailer 1.3.1 Released

    Cool! I earlier had to use rail mail plugin to spool email messages in
    database.

    Hasham, Aug 1, 2007