[ANN] betabrite 1.0.0 Released

Aaron Patterson

HUGE NEWS! Thanks, Aaron!

No problem! I really have to thank Thought Hammer though for pointing
me to libusb.

Also, the USB sign is about 1 million times better than the serial port
version. The USB version doesn't have the "random wait" feature that
the serial port one has. Writing messages is basically instant.

Ben Bleything

Also, the USB sign is about 1 million times better than the serial port
version. The USB version doesn't have the "random wait" feature that
the serial port one has. Writing messages is basically instant.

Rad. I'll have to get my hands on one.

Ben