    Feedback (especially bug reports) welcome.

    --
    Richard Heathfield :

    Richard Heathfield, Dec 31, 2003

  2. Richard Heathfield wrote:

    > Announcing the latest release of CLINT, the portable C library for people
    > with style but no class. :)
    >
    > http://www.rjgh.co.uk/prg/c/wnn/index.php

    <snip>

    > Feedback (especially bug reports) welcome.

    Well, here's my very own bug report. I hit a segfault problem on certain
    large numerical calculations, and tracked it down to the subtraction
    routine, but I then reached head-scratching point. Ian Woods discovered
    that I hadn't set the size of the destination buffer correctly (in fact, he
    discovered that I hadn't set it *at all*!).

    I have therefore released a new version, 1.0g, which fixes this problem. It
    also includes fixes for three memory leaks, and improved logging on the
    bigint routines. As a bit of /positive/ news (as opposed to non-negative),
    I've also added AND, OR, XOR and NOT for bigints.

    The (zipped) tarball now weighs in at about 80KB.

    Thanks for your time.

    --
    Richard Heathfield :

    Richard Heathfield, Jan 3, 2004