[Ann] ctypes wiki

Thomas Heller

I have installed a wiki which could / should be used to document the ctypes package and
ctypes related packages (like comtypes, for example).

ctypes is a foreign function library for Python:

http://starship.python.net/crew/theller/ctypes/

I hope the wiki will evolve over time into a useful resource.

Currently there is no actual contents - so please contribute by adding tips, tricks,
and whatever you have to share about ctypes.

The wiki URL is:

http://starship.python.net/crew/theller/wiki

Thomas