[ANN] EventTarget 0.8

Gavin Kistner

EventTarget is a simple module which mimics a subset of the W3C DOM 2
Events specification. Specifically, it allows you to register an
arbitrary number of callback handlers for various events (event types
are up to you, and specified by strings). Firing off an event
automatically invokes any registered callback handlers.

Documentation and Code are at http://phrogz.net/RubyLibs/
(The direct link to the code is
http://phrogz.net/RubyLibs/EventTarget.rb)

The non-1.0 version number is only because I haven't heavily tested
this yet, and I'm not sure if there are any other features I want to
add. (I can't think of any.) Perhaps a beta designation would be more
appropriate. Oh well, too late now :)

Feedback (on functionality and coding style) is appreciated, as always.