ANN: Extended Python debugger 1.14

R. Bernstein

Download from
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=61395&package_id=175827

On-line documentation is at
http://bashdb.sourceforge.net/pydb/pydb/lib/index.html

Changes since 1.12
* Add MAN page (from Debian)
* Bump revision to 0.12 to 1.13 to be compatible with Debian pydb package.
* Improve set_trace(), post_mortem(), and pm()
* Document alternative invocation methods and how to call from a program.
* Break out cmds and bdb overrides into a separate module
* add optional count on "where"
* install in our own directory (e.g. site-packages/pydb)
NOTE: REMOVE OLD PYDB INSTALLATIONS BEFORE INSTALLING THIS PYDB.
* As a result of the above add __init__.py to give package info.
* Don't rely on tabs settings. Remove all tabs in programs and use -t
to check that.
* Various bug fixes and documentation corrections
* Fix bugs in configuration management. Make distcheck works again
(sometimes)