[ANN] geoip 0.8.0 Released

Clifford Heath

geoip version 0.8.0 has been released!

* <http://geoip.rubyforge.org>

GeoIP searches a GeoIP database for a given host or IP address, and
returns information about the country where the IP address is allocated,
and the city, ISP and other information, if you have that database version.

You need at least the free GeoIP.dat, for which the last known download
location is <http://www.maxmind.com/download/geoip/database/GeoIP.dat.gz>,
or the city database from <http://www.maxmind.com/app/geolitecity>.

Changes:

### 0.8.0

* Bug Fix
* Added Mutex protection around file I/O for thread safety

* <http://geoip.rubyforge.org>