  1. Leo Wong

    Leo Wong Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. Andrew Thompson, Jul 9, 2005

  3. Leo Wong

    Leo Wong Guest

  4. Leo Wong

    IchBin Guest

    Leo Wong wrote:
    > Andrew Thompson wrote:
    >
    >> Please stop SHOUTING at us!

    > http://leowong2004.blogspot.com/2005/04/jesus-prayer-variations.html
    >
    > http://bloggingjava.blogspot.com/2005/05/see-characters.html

    Sorry but this is a technical newsgroup. Surprised that Andrew did not
    flame you for it. He is notorious for less offenses.

    You must be desperate to tap on any newsgroup to spread your ideology.

    I'm sorry, your religiousssssss belief.

    --

    Thanks in Advance...
    IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA

    ' If there is one, Knowledge is the "Fountain of Youth"'
    -William E. Taylor, Regular Guy (1952-)

    IchBin, Jul 9, 2005
  5. Leo Wong

    Leo Wong Guest

    IchBin wrote:
    > Leo Wong wrote:
    >
    >> Andrew Thompson wrote:
    >>
    >>> Please stop SHOUTING at us!

    >> http://leowong2004.blogspot.com/2005/04/jesus-prayer-variations.html
    >>
    >> http://bloggingjava.blogspot.com/2005/05/see-characters.html

    > Sorry but this is a technical newsgroup. Surprised that Andrew did not
    > flame you for it. He is notorious for less offenses.
    >
    > You must be desperate to tap on any newsgroup to spread your ideology.
    >
    > I'm sorry, your religiousssssss belief.

    Oh, I see now, thank you.

    Leo Wong

    Leo Wong, Jul 9, 2005