ANN: HelpSmith 3.3 is Available for Download

Tom Barnett

Hello,

Divcom Software is pleased to announce the release of HelpSmith 3.3.
HelpSmith is a powerful help authoring tool for quick creation of
professional help systems (HTML Help, Web Help), Printed Manuals, and
PDF documents. The new version includes improved Unicode support, the
ability to use Flash and QuickTime animations, better compatibility of
Web Help with Google Chrome, and other new features.

HelpSmith constantly receives positive feedback from its users due to
its simplicity in use combined with a professional feature set, and
comparatively low price. We hope you will also find it useful.

You can learn more and download HelpSmith 3.3 using the links below:

Home Page: http://www.helpsmith.com
Screenshots: http://www.helpsmith.com/screenshots.php
Download: http://www.helpsmith.com/download.php

What's New in HelpSmith 3.3: http://blog.helpsmith.com

HelpSmith is available as a FREE evaluation copy. The product includes
sample help projects which you can use for testing purposes. In
addition, we have technical articles on integrating a help system with
different development environments and languages (C#, VB.NET, Delphi,
etc.).

If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to
contact us.

Sincerely,
Tom Barnett
(e-mail address removed)
http://www.HelpSmith.com - Making Help Authoring a Pleasure to Do

Roedy Green

environments and languages (C#, VB.NET, Delphi,
etc.).

You posted this in a Java topic, yet there is nothing in your
announcement to suggest the tool is useful for Java developers.
--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
http://mindprod.com

Microsoft has a new version out, Windows XP, which according to everybody is the "most reliable Windows ever." To me, this is like saying that asparagus is "the most articulate vegetable ever."
~ Dave Barry