[ANN] InformixDB-2.2 released

Carsten Haese

I am pleased to announce a new release of InformixDB, the DB-API 2.0 module
for connecting to IBM Informix database engines.

Changes since version 2.1:

- Support for BOOLEAN columns
- DECIMAL and MONEY columns can be fetched as decimal.Decimal instances
if the decimal module is available
- autocommit mode for connections
- Bug fixes:
* Output buffer allocation used pointer/int casts that don't work on
most 64 bit platforms.
* Selecting TEXT/BYTE column from an empty set of rows caused segmentation
fault under certain circumstances.
* datetime values with trailing double-zeroes were fetched incorrectly.

Downloads and info at http://informixdb.sourceforge.net.

Best regards,

Carsten Haese