[ANN] Jabber-RPC (fixes)

Massimiliano Mirra - bard

[Ok, I'll get into a versioning scheme soon, promised! just wanted to
get these fixes out quickly.]

Jabber-RPC had a dependency on expat, I removed that in favour of
REXML, so the only dependency left that is not in the standard library
is jabber4r (thanks Aredridel for pointing it out).

The example I gave also was not correct: it lacked the parameter
"from" in the #alive? method (all exposed methods get the "from"
parameter so they know from whom the request is coming), and also
exited immediately when not run from irb. Here is the correct one:

require "jabber/rpc"

class TestAgent < Jabber::RPC::BasicAgent
def exposed_commands
["alive?"]
end

def alive?(from)
true
end
end

agent = TestAgent.new("(e-mail address removed)/TestAgent", "bot")
agent.connect
Thread.stop

Aredridel

[Ok, I'll get into a versioning scheme soon, promised! just wanted to
get these fixes out quickly.]

Jabber-RPC had a dependency on expat, I removed that in favour of
REXML, so the only dependency left that is not in the standard library
is jabber4r (thanks Aredridel for pointing it out).

And thanks for the amazingly fast fix. I've got trivial jabber-rpc
working now, and I'll be playing with this more and more as time goes
on. I've got big plans that needed this glue written -- it was always
on my todo list, but never made it to the top. Thanks for the library!