[ANN] metacarta-geoparser 1.0.2 Released

Eric Hodel

No fix for
http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?
func=detail&aid=5463&group_id=1266&atid=4983,
though, despite a patch that's been sitting there for 3.5 months?

Please apply that patch and hoe us up another release :) I want to
quit using my hacked version of the gem.

Hrm, I think I fixed that in 1.0.1 but lazily forgot to announce the
release, mark the bug closed, or both...

Yup, all fixed in 1.0.1 (and 1.0.2). I've updated History.txt to
give you credit, even though I didn't use your patch.

Ben Bleything

Hrm, I think I fixed that in 1.0.1 but lazily forgot to announce the
release, mark the bug closed, or both...

Cool, thanks. I saw the new release and installed it, but I'd forgotten
I'd taken to using frozen gems so I never noticed the fix.
Yup, all fixed in 1.0.1 (and 1.0.2). I've updated History.txt to
give you credit, even though I didn't use your patch.

Heh. Woot for swapping things around :p Thanks for the credit, though
it's certainly only barely deserved ;)

Ben