[ANN] metacarta-geoparser 1.0.2 Released

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Eric Hodel, Nov 28, 2006.

  1. Eric Hodel

    Eric Hodel Guest

    Eric Hodel, Nov 28, 2006

  2. Ben Bleything, Nov 28, 2006

  3. Eric Hodel

    Eric Hodel Guest

    On Nov 28, 2006, at 1017 , Ben Bleything wrote:
    > On Tue, Nov 28, 2006, Eric Hodel wrote:
    >> Changes:
    >>
    >> = 1.0.2
    >>
    >> * Upgraded to rc-rest 2.0.0

    > No fix for
    > http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?
    > func=detail&aid=5463&group_id=1266&atid=4983,
    > though, despite a patch that's been sitting there for 3.5 months?
    >
    > Please apply that patch and hoe us up another release :) I want to
    > quit using my hacked version of the gem.

    Hrm, I think I fixed that in 1.0.1 but lazily forgot to announce the
    release, mark the bug closed, or both...

    Yup, all fixed in 1.0.1 (and 1.0.2). I've updated History.txt to
    give you credit, even though I didn't use your patch.

    --
    Eric Hodel - - http://blog.segment7.net

    http://trackmap.robotcoop.com

    Eric Hodel, Nov 28, 2006
  4. On Wed, Nov 29, 2006, Eric Hodel wrote:
    > Hrm, I think I fixed that in 1.0.1 but lazily forgot to announce the
    > release, mark the bug closed, or both...

    Cool, thanks. I saw the new release and installed it, but I'd forgotten
    I'd taken to using frozen gems so I never noticed the fix.

    > Yup, all fixed in 1.0.1 (and 1.0.2). I've updated History.txt to
    > give you credit, even though I didn't use your patch.

    Heh. Woot for swapping things around :p Thanks for the credit, though
    it's certainly only barely deserved ;)

    Ben

    Ben Bleything, Nov 28, 2006