ANN: MiniRubyWiki does Apache

Phlip

....and, maybe, other Web servers too.

Tomorrow's daily tarball of MRW will contain wiki.rb; a CGI glue module. The
impatient can get it right now with:

cvs -d:pserver:[email protected]:/var/cvs/minirubywiki login

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:[email protected]:/var/cvs/minirubywiki co
minirubywiki

The documentation (slightly more complete than the usual httpd.conf "help"
files) appears here:

http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?MiniRubyWikiApacheConfiguration

Serving MRW out of Apache bypasses our least stable module, miniServer.rb,
but that module remains available for PDA use and such. MRW will continue to
support both systems. Out of the same batch of programmer tests.