[ANN] Movable python Trial Version

Fuzzyman

Hot on the heels of `Movable Python 1.0.1
<http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/movpy/>`_, is the release of a free
trial version of **Movable Python**.

This is the full distribution for Python 2.3.5. To download (and play
with it), visit `Movable python Demo
<http://www.tradebit.com/filedetail.php/734815>`_.

You can obtain the full version from the `Groups Page
<http://voidspace.tradebit.com/groups.php>`_.

It is set to expire on the 22nd May, and displays a nag screen on
startup. Other than that, it is the full version. Have fun.

Fuzzyman

Felipe Almeida Lessa

Em Sáb, 2006-02-18 às 04:24 -0800, Fuzzyman escreveu:
It is set to expire on the 22nd May, and displays a nag screen on
startup. Other than that, it is the full version. Have fun.

Attached is the cracked version with no expiration limit and my own
bitmap on the startup. Enjoy!

Just kidding ;-),
Felipe.

--
"Quem excele em empregar a força militar subjulga os exércitos dos
outros povos sem travar batalha, toma cidades fortificadas dos outros

-- Sun Tzu, em "A arte da guerra"

Fuzzyman

Felipe said:
Em Sáb, 2006-02-18 às 04:24 -0800, Fuzzyman escreveu:

Attached is the cracked version with no expiration limit and my own
bitmap on the startup. Enjoy!

I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard to do. Seriously not worth the effort
though. ;-)

Fuzzy

Claudio Grondi

Felipe said:
Em Sáb, 2006-02-18 às 04:24 -0800, Fuzzyman escreveu:

Attached is the cracked version with no expiration limit and my own
bitmap on the startup. Enjoy!

Just kidding ;-),
Felipe.
To make it really funny, just beware from sending me the appropriate
link to my personal email address ;-) .

Claudio