ANN: Multi-port register-file (memory) generator

Nikolaos Kavvadias

"mprfgen" is a simple-minded multi-port memory generator that you can
use for your VHDL designs. It can generate either generic or Xilinx-
specific (through component instantiation) multi-port memories.

"mprfgen" was written during the course of a few days back in 2007. I
guess I'm releasing this now since it is still useful and relevant. I
would appreciate any comments and suggestions regarding its
improvement.

You can find this little tool at this website: http://www.nkavvadias.co.cc
Direct link is: http://www.nkavvadias.co.cc/misc/mprfgen.zip

"mprfgen" is licensed under the LGPL, version 3.

Kind regards
Nikolaos Kavvadias (nikolaos<dot-here!>kavvadias#at#gmail.com)
Adjunct lecturer - Research scientist
Website: http://www.nkavvadias.co.cc

Leon

"mprfgen" is a simple-minded multi-port memory generator that you can
use for your VHDL designs. It can generate either generic or Xilinx-
specific (through component instantiation) multi-port memories.

"mprfgen" was written during the course of a few days back in 2007. I
guess I'm releasing this now since it is still useful and relevant. I
would appreciate any comments and suggestions regarding its
improvement.

You can find this little tool at this website:http://www.nkavvadias.co.cc
Direct link is:http://www.nkavvadias.co.cc/misc/mprfgen.zip

"mprfgen" is licensed under the LGPL, version 3.

Kind regards
Nikolaos Kavvadias (nikolaos<dot-here!>kavvadias#at#gmail.com)
Adjunct lecturer - Research scientist
Website:http://www.nkavvadias.co.cc

Thanks. It built OK with gcc on my Win7 x64 laptop. I've just
installed the latest Xilinx ISE, and I'll see how it behaves with
that.

Leon