[ANN] ObjectiveView 'Community' SD Magazine

Adam Weremczuk

ObjectiveView is a free 'not for profit' software development magazine.
It is a collobaration between the editor, writers and web distribution
partners.
No money changes hands between anyone involved in the magazine.

Issue 9 had 40,000+ hits. And is still clocking up 2k hits a month.

We're posting this message to newsgroups that are relevent to the
magazine content. See article list below for why.
Any probles, email abuse AT objectiveviewmagazine.com.

---

ISSUE 10 Is Now Out - See www.objectiveviewmagazine.com

Features:
* Kent Beck Interview - (General SD interest, refactoring, XP, etc.)
* C# 2.0 & 3.0 Overview - (relevent to C# developers.)
* Refactoring Databases - (relevent to developers using databases,
agile developers)
* OODBMS Revisited - (relevent to developers using databases)
* How to Work with Legacy Code (Examples in C++)

Opinion:
* Grady Booch on SOA - (General Software Architecture)
* Kevlin Henney - Why the Waterfall Fails (Agile / Process discussion).
* Matt Stephens - Ruby - I Love You (Not) (Ruby developers / potential
developers) - see also issue 9.

Plus:
* Ed Yourdon - Structured Analysis - A Retrospective (Historical
perspectives. know your roots!)
* TDD - Treating Tests as Code (Java code, test driven development
quality issues)
* EA's Model/Code Sync Features (Product overview, relevent to
developers using UML)